Okay this is really exciting and surprising and ahhh I’m gonna try not to be too gushy, but I got nominated for The Blogger Recognition Award by the amazing Elsie L.M.C.! She’s absolutely amazing and a wannabe author like me and you should definitely check out her blog if you don’t already. So, the rules of the award are as follows:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog. (Done)
- Write a post to show your award. (Doing)
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
I started my blog 3 and a half weeks ago on the 23rd December 2016. I kind of explained this all in the first post I did (which you can find here) but during 2016 I felt really lost and decided I needed to get back to being passionate about something. My passion has always been writing, so I decided to blog seriously this time (I used to have a blog, but it was a lot more personal and anonymous and I never really shared it.) So yeah, here I am blogging now and it’s made me a lot happier and more confident so that’s been great.
It’s weird giving advice to new bloggers because I still consider myself a “new blogger”… But I would say firstly that social media is great for getting involved: I’ve made so many blogging friends through Twitter and have learnt so much about blogging from so many people. My second tip would probably be to write regularly: I’m trying to post at least twice a week, but I’m hopefully going to post more than that. The more you post, the more you get out there and the more people read and get a sense for who you are.
Okay, so here are the 15 blogs that I think deserve recognition:
- Jasmine from JazzyBlogs
- Anthea from The Bold and the Bitchy
- Em from LyfwithEm
- Alicia from AliciaParry
- Suzie from SuzieSpeaks
- Lozzy from ShortSharkShop
- Alice from BeautyWithAlice
- Emily from TheCornerOffice
- Laura from ThePaleGirlBlog
- Samantha from ColourMineBeauty
- Leigh-Ann and Carys from Beauteagenes
- Victoria from VixieBeauty
- Rebecca from StaticNova
- James from CreateYourOwnStory
- And LifeWithKtinnes
Everyone I nominated is fantastic, so give them a little read!
Lots of love,