Since December my blog posts have been vaguely holiday/Christmas/Winter themed. However, I figured, what better way to get into the Christmas spirit than a Christmas tag? I’ll probably do “The Christmas Tag” closer to Christmas, but Mary Kate from hellomissmarie came up with and tagged me in a Christmas would you rather tag that looked pretty fun so I figured I’d give that a go! The rules are as follows…
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Add a link to the original post (this.)
- Answer the 5 Would You Rather questions written by the blogger who tagged you, then list 5 ( or more!) of your own.
- Tag your favourite bloggers nominating them to answer your questions, and let them know in a comment on their latest post.
- Have fun!
So, Mary Kate’s questions are as follows:
1. Would you rather have your Christmas decorations up all year round, or never?
I feel like I’d have to go with all year round… Christmas is my favourite time of year, and yes, I know that if I have them up all year round I’ll probably get bored of them, but I couldn’t go without them. The thought of Christmas without a tree doesn’t sound very Christmassy, and honestly, it wouldn’t be the worst thing seeing Christmas decor all year round, it’s pretty cute.
2. Would you rather by small presents for everyone in your family, or do a bigger secret santa?
I’d definitely go with small presents. I love buying presents for people and it’s never about the money, it’s entirely about the thought and making things personal. Therefore, having to buy “small”, cheap presents would be absolutely fine because I’d get creative and make sure they were super personal.
3. Would you rather your pet toppled the Christmas tree or ate the Christmas dinner?
100% would rather my cats toppled my Christmas tree. In fact, on the first Christmas we had them, they almost did topple our tree whilst trying to climb up it. I could deal with a destroyed tree, but nobody comes between me and Christmas dinner. As innocent as my pets may be, I don’t think I could ever forgive them for that…
4. Would you rather spend Christmas at home or take the family to a 5*, all inclusive beach resort for the holiday?
I am the biggest fan of Christmas at home, it wouldn’t feel like Christmas if it wasn’t at home. I love waking up at the crack of dawn, grabbing my sister, running downstairs to our tree, helping my mum cook Christmas dinner as we natter away in the kitchen… Honestly Christmas in a 5* hotel wouldn’t be the same. Holidays with my family are amazing, and don’t get me wrong, I’d love to treat them to a 5* resort, but not at Christmas. That’s not what Christmas is for.
5. Would you rather find Santa passed out drunk on your sofa, or Rudolf taking a nap in your garden?
Finding Rudolf napping in my garden sounds absolutely adorable. I’d hands down take that over a drunk passed out Santa.
And there you have it – my answers to the Mary Kate’s questions! I enjoyed answering these and reminiscing on Christmas, being my favourite time of year and all! I tag anyone who feels like this would be fun to give it a go, but am going to specifically tag:
They’re all great blogs and are definitely worth checking out if you want something to read! My questions will be right at the end of this post!
Hope you enjoyed this! How into the Christmas Spirit are you?
Lots of love,
- Would you rather open your presents in the evening or the morning?
- Would you rather spend Christmas with your immediate family or lots of relatives from all over the place?
- Would you rather have a cheese board for dessert or Christmas Pudding?
- Would you rather watch Love Actually once a day for a year or listen to ‘All I Want For Christmas Is You’ once a day for a year?
- Would you rather be able to only give presents or to only receive presents? (Specifically at Christmas, not for your whole life)